Url : www.camping-saint-aygulf.nl St Aygulf campsite, welcomes you to the town of St Aygulf
» Company name: Camping de Saint Aygulf
» Legal Form: Public Limited Company MICHALON SERVICES Share capital of 2 882 670 €
» Headquarter: 270 Boulevard Salvarelli 83370 SAINT AYGULF
» VAT identification number: FR 35 349 610 253
» SIREN business registration number: 349 610 253
» Tel.: +33(0)4 94 17 62 49 – Fax: +33(0)6 14 25 19 34
» Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Online launch date: 14/02/2017
» Purpose of the site: St Aygulf campsite
» Director of publication, legal representative : Pascal Giraudet
» Editorial manager, webmaster : Styléo
» Photo credits: Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage, Shutterstock
» Design, publication, artistic direction: Styléo
» Web host: Titan Datacenter – 1210 Chem. de la Plaine, 06250 Mougins
Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website www.camping-saint-aygulf.nl (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
• Use of Data
CAMPING DE SAINT-AYGULF PLAGE uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside France and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
1. Legal Requirements
CAMPING DE SAINT-AYGULF PLAGE may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of CAMPING DE SAINT-AYGULF PLAGE
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
2. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. Legal basis for processing (Art. 6 GDPR)
Implementation of (pre-) contractual measures carried out at the request of the data subject or consent to the processing specified in the respective agreement.
In principal, CAMPING DE SAINT-AYGULF PLAGE observes the requirements of data prevention and data minimization relevant to the intended purposes of processing, taking into account the interests of the data subjects deserving protection.
Depending on the phase of our contact, different legal bases for the processing of your data are conceivable:
• Implementation of (pre-) contractual measures pursuant to your request (this can also be, for example, the registration of your contact data from your business card after a trade fair visit) or consent to processing specified in the respective agreement… (for example in the form of a declaration of consent by e-mail)
• Processing is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations (e.g. for CAMPING DE SAINT-AYGULF PLAGE services).
• Possibly also for the protection of the legitimate interests of CAMPING DE SAINT-AYGULF PLAGE
4. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, the Users of www.camping-saint-aygulf.nl have the following rights:
• Right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of the data of Users right lock or deletion of Personal Users’ data (Article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or preservation is prohibited
• Right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
• Right to limit the processing of User data (Article 18 GDPR)
• Right to oppose the processing of User data (Article 21 GDPR)
• Right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when this data is the subject of automated processing based on their consent or contract (section 20 GDPR)
• Right to define the fate of the data of the Users after their death and to choose to whom www.camping-saint-aygulf.nl will have to communicate (or not) its data to a third party they have previously designated
• As soon as www.camping-saint-aygulf.nl has knowledge of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, www.camping-saint-aygulf.nl undertakes to destroy his data unless their retention is necessary for probative purposes or to fulfill a legal obligation.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Use of YouTube components
On our website we use videos from YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company of Google Inc, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
When you visit a website with YouTube content, a connection to the YouTube servers is established and the content is displayed on the website by notifying your browser. This transmits the pages of our website that you have visited to the YouTube server.
Further information on YouTube’s data protection is provided by Google under the following link: www.google.fr/intl/fr/policies/privacy/
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.